Technical Operations Executive
Jobs at:NetOne Payment Systems Limited T/A Swish
Deadline of this Job:
16 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role of the Technical Operations Executive is to facilitate the process of merchant onboarding and support of Swish Merchants. The role requires someone with a confident personality as part of the tasks include offering training and technical support to our merchant community.
What you’ll be doing:
• Onboarding Merchants on the Swish Pay platform after through verification of the required KYC documentation and application forms;
• Detailed training of Swish merchants being on-boarded, including detailing the process flow of transactions of and ensure they are fully conversant of the Swish payment processing service and how to interact with their customers to receive Swish Payments.
• Branding of the Merchant sites with the various Swish branding collateral made available, including selection of the appropriate usage of these materials to ensure the visibility of Swish branding at merchant locations.
• Visiting already setup Swish merchant sites for re-training and courtesy check-in’s, ensuring that the staff at Merchant locations are well trained and oriented.
• To help resolve any on-site knowledge gaps and help address any questions or clarifications that on-boarded merchants have.
• Replace or enhance branding and visibility at Merchant locations through the routine visits.
• To maintain a daily record of the merchants being on-boarded, setup and re-visited with feedback of each merchant locations status as of the day end.
• Merchant feedback to be passed on to the concerned departments timely.
• To work with other departments to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
• Tech savvy with a good understanding of Mobile Applications and how they work.
• Conversant with mobile payment applications.
• Must have had experience in training & facilitation roles and have a vibrant personality.
• A driving license / motorbike riding license – with a validity of two years is a must.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Send us a ONE-pager about yourself, your professional background and why you are suitable for this role. ONLY Short listed candidates will be contacted for detailed CV’s and other requirements.
You can email your ONE-pager to