Tax Assistant Manager
Jobs at:A Private Company
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Tax Assistant Manager
• Reviewing all tax compliance assignments including VAT, payroll taxes, and PTT.
• Review and ensure that various tax returns are filled and payments are made before the due dates
• Knowledge of how to handle Tax penalties
• Timely communication with clients on any Tax matters
• Delegating delivery of work to junior colleagues whilst maintaining control of quality and timetables.
• Coaching and developing junior members of staff.
• Keeping internal control records up to date and ensuring compliance with quality control procedures.
• Ensuring clients receive a high level of service
• Ensure that work is planned and delegated in advance to junior staff members
• To carry out accurate and complex reviews, ensuring risks are reduced
• Sign out completed tax returns as agreed with senior staff
• To ensure that all compliance work meets expected standards
• Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
• Any other duties at directed by the supervisor
Qualification & Skills Required
• Qualified ACCA or ZICA Professional
• Five and above years’ experience in Tax Practice
• Excellent report writing skills are essential
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Great analytical skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
E-mail your application letter with your CV to: [email protected]
The deadline for receiving applications is 15th October 2021