Supply Chain Manager
Jobs at:Revin Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 April 2022
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Revin Zambia Limited wishes to invite applications to fill the position of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER.
Below is the summary description of duties, experience required and essential qualities for the position;
• Candidate should have good experience in procurement and supply chain.
• Minimum 3 years of experience is must.
• Diploma in Stores, and procurement
• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
• Determine key supply chain KPI.
• Should keep eye on inventory level of the company and set up minimum order level for all inventories and should be able to collaborate with vendors and internal team for real time inventory order along with keeping in just in time order concept.
• Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the company, at sites, and in the factory.
• Analyses current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
• Assesses the need for material-handling equipment and staffing; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, and storage of materials.
• Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies.
• Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
Minimum Qualities required
• Should be self-starter and self-motivated.
• Should be team player.
• Should have Sense of ownership and should play key role to achieve organizational goals.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Person with relevant qualification and with Accounts background would be preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]