Request for Proposals – Legal Services
Jobs at:Christian Blind Mission
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. CBM Background
Christoffel Blindenmission e.V is an international Christian development organization whose primary purpose is to improve the quality of life of the world’s poorest persons with disabilities and those at risk of disability.
Refer to www.cbm.org for more details
2. Response Form
Instruction to Proposer: CBM e.V in Zambia wishes to receive sufficient information to evaluate your firm’s proposal. However, please do not provide unnecessary or excessive information, as this will delay the evaluation process and may ultimately lead to your exclusion from evaluation.
Instruction to Proposer: Please provide a brief summary of how your proposal benefits CBM in relation to your provision of Legal Advisory Services in the areas of employment law, immigration, taxation, litigation, contracts, non-profit regulations and governance, disputes and any other areas as may be applicable to a non-profit organisation. (Maximum 2 pages).
Please also provide the information requested in the detailed TOR document. The detailed TOR can be requested for to [email protected] .
3. Evaluation Criteria
The following outlines the high level evaluation criteria to be used to assess the proposals. These criteria are not fully detailed and not in any priority or order of importance:
• Technical capability of the firm to undertake legal advisory services with pre-existing knowledge and experience of the Social & Development Aid & NGO Sector.
Technical capability and experience of the team members assigned with pre-existing knowledge and experience of a wide range of interests of Social & Development Aid & NGO Sector.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in legal practice in the areas of employment law, immigration, taxation, litigation, contracts, non-profit regulations and governance and disputes
• At least 10 years’ experience in the areas of highlighted above for the Senior Partners
• Company Registration Certificate, Valid Company Registration Certificate, Valid Tax Compliance Certificate, TPIN Certificate, Company Profile, Advocate Licenses, Profiles of advocates, Submission of recommendation letters
• Management of relationship and continuity of staff to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the legal advisory process for both parties and knowledgeable insights to as one mechanism to assist in enhancing CBM’s financial strength and integrity.
• Proven capability for effective communication at all levels within CBM
• Proven ability to undertake legal advisory services within the agreed timetable and ensure the timetable provides sufficient time for Management to undertake due diligence on the information provided.
• Fee and service delivery model to CBM
• Must adhere to CBM’s safeguarding and code of conduct policy
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Deadline for submission of proposals is 15th October 2021 . All submissions to be sent to [email protected] with the subject ‘Submission of Proposal for Legal Services_Company Name’.