Yalelo , is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual to work as a Quality Specialist . In this role, the specialist will be responsible for Maintaining a High Level of Customer Satisfaction through Continuous Quality Assurance and Improvements in delivery of Quality Stock and Hygiene by Developing Standards, Documenting Progress at all sites and Maintaining Hygiene Standards.
Location: Lusaka with Occasional Travel around the country and to Siavonga
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Establish quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Conduct Quality Audits to make sure set policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Ensure manufacturing processes followed both national and international standards of production
- Conduct surveys to identify customer requirements and ensure they are being met by established quality standards
- Offer recommendations to company management on ways to improve on existing quality processes
- Collect, compile, and analyze relevant quality statistical data to obtain information regarding quality performance
- Supervise controllers and other company staff to ensure they perform their duties in line with established quality procedures
- Monitor product development processes to identify deviations from quality policies
- Conduct tests to verify the quality of raw materials and finished products
- Review existing process and product specification to identify the need for improvement or upgrade
- Approve compliant products and reject defective ones
- Prepare and present reports to update upper management on quality activities
- Implement and Maintain Data Management.
- Conduct Internal audits
- Implement 5S in work environment
- Implement incident management
- Calibrate Equipment
- Initiate and Conducts Corrective action
- Implement Non-conformance Management
- Conduct Team performance review
- Timely, accurate submission of reports
- Conduct operational work diagnosis
The Essentials are:
- BSc. Degree or Diploma in any Science related discipline.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Five (2) Years’ experience in similar position
- 1-2 years supervision experience
- Experience in Cold Chain quality control and Fresh and frozen food handling
- Prior experience as a quality officer or technologist
- Experience in a FMCG setup
If this, is YOU , Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends
To apply for this job please visit yalelo.breezy.hr .