Jobs at:Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co; Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POSITIION: QC DRAUGHTSMAN-1 VACANCY
JOB INTENT: Ensure standard technical drawings/sketches created and utilized in the manufacture of parts as well as ensuring that the products manufactured internally/externally meet all technical standards as highlighted on all technical drawings/sketches.
REPORTS TO: QC ASSISTANT MANAGER
• Create standard technical drawings and sketches as per component/parts sample with reference to approved technical publications.
• Recreate technical drawings as per original Hitachi technical drawings
• Create drawings in line with ISO design data
• Carry out parts/component quality control as per specified drawings
• Responsible for all Quality Control tasks – quality check, inspection of incoming material, in process production items, outgoing products
• Prepare and control of QC document / report and procedure documentation
• Establish materials list for production of parts/components shown on all technical drawings
• Ensure all materials required for production as per technical drawing are available.
• Advise shop floor on the ideal materials and manufacturing processes for all products
• Create and maintain an up-to-date technical drawing library.
• Update/Maintain all company CAD/CAM software
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Minimum of an Advanced Certificate in Mechanical Drafting or Mechanical Engineering with AutoCAD (2D & 3D) from a recognised institution.
• Diploma in Mechanical engineering from a recognised institution will be an added advantage.
• Minimum experience of 5 years as a draftsman
• Practicing Member of EIZ
• Proficient in AUTO CAD and other related software
• Knowledge of other designing/modelling software will be added advantage
• Ability to create electrical drawings will be added advantage
• Excellent people Management Skills and team Building
• Good communication skills with supervisory experience
• Problem Solving and analytical skills (After failure analysis)
• Must be able to measure all parts of a mechanical component and carry out detailed drawing, all measurements angles, champers, tolerances etc.3D assembly of drawn parts to assemble complete
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co; Ltd.
KK International Airport road plot 2350/M
P.O. Box 30182, Lusaka.
Or email in a single document to; [email protected]
The closing date for applicants is Monday, 26th July, 2021.
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.