Jobs at:JABU Technologies
Deadline of this Job:
21 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JABU Technologies is a B2B marketplace and last-mile distribution partner, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development and merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit. We are rapidly expanding and are currently looking to fill up key positions below;
• Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
• Sourcing suppliers and maintaining long-lasting relationships with them as well as existing suppliers.
• Track inventory and restock goods when needed.
• Expanding the portfolio of suppliers and vendors.
• Negotiating with suppliers, distributors and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
• Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Submitting purchase orders for approval and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services that meet the quantity and quality expectations of the organization.
• Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
• Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• Preparing procurement reports.
• Stay up to date on industry trends and new products.
• Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing.
• Properly documenting and archiving of data owing to defined requirements CIP – continuous improvement process within assigned responsibilities.
• Providing support and information to other departments regarding stock levels and purchases.
• Various additional tasks relevant to the position.
• Implementing inventory optimization strategies within the company.
• Obtaining quotes from different suppliers.
• Negotiating price, quantity, and delivery schedules with suppliers.
• Working with legal counsel to ensure that all contracts relating to product procurement contain all details of the negotiation.
• Assessing quotes and compiling a detailed assessment of cost breakdowns.
• Generating quote comparisons and contributing to internal supplier selection based on the quotes.
• Providing solutions to improve company spending and outsourcing.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Sound time-management and organizational skills.
• 5 Years of Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in purchasing and supply, logistics, supply chain or related field.
• Proven experience in sourcing processes.
• Proficiency in Google Workspace or similar tools.
• A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates that meet the minimum qualifications should send only their CV to [email protected] by or before Saturday 21st May 2022 in one file name eg; Marketing_Manager_Full_Name_CVNote