Jobs at:Nkumbi International College
Deadline of this Job:
07 January 2022
Within Zambia , Mkushi , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nkumbi International College is a quasi-institution under the Ministry of Technology and Science located in Mkushi district along the Great North Road between, Kapiri Mposhi and Mkushi. It offers a variety of courses, both at Certificate and Diploma levels and boasts of high-quality training standards.
The institution now invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant position:
Procurement Officer: Reporting to the Principal
• Grade twelve certificate or its equivalent.
• Minimum of Diploma of Purchasing and Supply [CIPS] from a reputable institution.
• Valid accreditation with the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply [ZIPS].
• At least 2 years of procurement experience.
• Diligence, honesty and integrity a must.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and;
• Exceptional demonstration of proficiency of computer Microsoft package especially MS Word and Excel.
• Good number sense skills and;
• Ability to multi task and work with minimum supervision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Should you be qualified and interested in applying for any of these positions, send your detailed CV, Cover Letter and certified copies of qualifications to [email protected] not later than 7th January, 2022.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to at this stage. If you are not contacted within 4 weeks after closure, then consider your application unsuccessful.