Photographer / Videographer
Jobs at:Duke Photography
Deadline of this Job:
26 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Framing Instant Moments
Duke Photography is a subsidiary of Duke Graphix Limited. We are looking to hire a highly creative Photographer I Videographer to be stationed in Lusaka, Zambia. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Duke Photography is an ideal place to get ahead.
Responsibilities for Photographer I Videographer
• Take professional pictures and Videos in a studio or on location
• Work closely with clients and colleagues to produce high-quality Media
• Use different techniques to enhance the photographs and Videos as required
• Use photo manipulation and video editing software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results
• Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
Qualifications for Photographer I Videographer
• Proven experience as a photographer in a competitive industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and Script writing skills
• Detailed knowledge and Skill in Studio photography, Product Photography, wedding photography, commercials and documentaries.
• Ability to operate various photographic equipment such as DSLR Cameras and Lighting equipment.
• Flexible to travel to locations as required of the job
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified candidates to send their CV and portfolio to [email protected] . Only short listed candidates will be contacted.