APO Group (www.apo-opa.com) is looking for a Personal Assistant based in Lusaka (Zambia) for a one month temporary assignment between April 15, 2021 and May 15, 2021.
This is a home-based paid internship.
APO Group is the leading pan-African communications consultancy and press release distribution service dedicated to Africa, working for African governments, international institutions and companies active in Africa. Customers include Facebook, Uber, DHL, Coca-Cola, Hilton, Orange, Total, Dangote, Canon, the NBA, to name a few.
APO Group is the Main Official Sponsor of World Rugby’s African association, Rugby Africa, the governing body of rugby in Africa.
As a Personal Assistant, you will organize the visit to Lusaka of one of the company’s senior executive, and you will insure he/she experience the best stay possible.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
• Look for accommodation that meets expectations
• Travel and security arrangements
• Professional and personal agenda management
• Management of email and phone calls
• Identify service providers, negotiate quotes and ensure the quality of services provided
• Act as a point of liaison with the company headquarters
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Have a flexible approach to working hours
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image
• Fluency in English is required
The mission will take place between April 15, 2021 and May 15, 2021.
You are a highly organized person with a natural ability to manage and prioritize your workload effectively. You are very flexible and able to adapt to many situations. You guarantee maximum discretion and confidentiality.
You have a laptop, an internet connection, a WhatApp AND a Telegram account and a valid passport.
This position requires flexible schedule and ability to work outside working hours. It may also require travel to Namibia and Botswana. As a result, this position is not suitable for a married person or with dependent children.
If your application is selected, you will be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and you will have a first interview via Zoom.
Salary: Between USD 300 and USD 400 for the entire mission, depending on the profile.
To apply for this job please visit http://www.linkedin.com .