Motor Bike Riders
Jobs at:Yafika Logistics
Deadline of this Job:
24 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Yafika Logistics is a general delivery service company based in Lusaka, offering deliveries to the general members of the public.
We are looking to hire young vibrant individuals to occupy the positions of riders for our express delivery service.
• Checking packages before delivery and that charges are accurate.
• Delivering items to customers desired locations, managing cash and card payments upon delivery, as needed.
• Adhering to road and safety regulations.
Responsibilities and Roles:
• Must have a Class A motorbike license valid for a minimum of 2 years or more.
• Must be able to speak good English.
• Must be able to read and write.
• Must have a Smartphone.
• Must be mature and courteous.
• Must be a team player.
• Conversant with GPS
• Prior experience in a similar position will be advantageous
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be ready to start immediately
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the above qualifications, send your application letter to our email address: [email protected] .