Takes custodianship of the design, delivery and implementation of the company employee learning and development interventions in line with the company’s strategic goal of becoming a Learning Organization. This involves evaluating the effectiveness of current learning interventions, managing grant requirements. The Learning and Development Manager also takes functional responsibility for the L.I.T Academy
- Drive strategic initiatives (DX) as well as operational roll-out of organizational as well as functional initiatives as it relates to talent and organizational development.
- Assess and identify the current and future skills needs
- Plan end-to-end development programs according to the organizational requirements.
- Formulate and execute strategic policies which relates to people development.
- Arrange in-house training programs as well as online e-learning models.
- Support and the end to end of the integrated performance framework
- Modify and adjust training programs when needed as per the company’s requirements.
- Project management of strategic talent management initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology/HR or relevant field. Master’s degree is an added advantage
- 5+ years of work experience as a Learning and Development Specialist in the ICT or service market.
- Training delivery of technology, systems and processes.
- Exceptional analytical, reporting, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional Facilitation, Leadership, and Interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the roles highlighted above. Please forward your Application and CV to this email subject, clearly indicating the title of the Job applied for and the preferred Location