: Manager – Fraud Prevention and Detection
Reporting Line: Head of Fraud & Investigations
Business Unit : Risk
Location : Lusaka
To operationally assure the management of fraud risk by regularly performing Fraud Prevention assessments and interventions and providing for institutional capacity to detect incidents.
Key Outputs & Responsibilities
Design and implement Fraud Prevention and Detection Strategies
- Maintain repository of fraud incidents to determine trends tracking actions necessary to improve performance.
- Identify fraud hotspots and risk and provide for countermeasures to ensure losses and incidents are at a minimum.
- Design and deploy quick tactical solutions to counter fraud trends while strategic remedies are being sought or agreed.
- Ensure adequate awareness is maintained across the organization for existing and changing trends.
Coordinate Timely Closure of Assessments & Audit findings
- Tracking of all findings and issues from internal and external audits for quick Problem solving and to avoid re-occurrence.
Accurate, timely reporting
- Proactive identification and resolution of flagged concerns.
- Identify trends and make recommendations on improvements and where possible breaches could occur in the future.
- Oversee Fraud Prevention and Detection team for coordination of outcomes.
- Review alerts on fraud tools and ensure all held transactions are confirmed with customers and exceptions escalated to investigations for resolution and loss control.
- Maintain the case management dashboards on fraud tools ensuring that all matters and system cases are duly attended to and resolved.
- Design and deploy tactical solutions for new/ emerging events.
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders to operationalize the Fraud Policy.
- Build and maintain good relationships with law enforcement wings, private investigators, Prosecution Authorities and regulators to resolve specific issues and manage them in line with industry best practices.
- Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with group values.
Experience & Qualifications
- Any relevant degree
- 5+ years’ banking experience with working knowledge of banking operations.
- 5+ years law enforcement experience with formal law enforcement training.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For detailed information on the jobs, visit our website at www.atlasmarazambia.com . Be sure to include the job applied for in the subject field.
Closing date: Friday, 30th April, 2021.
Reshaping African Banking
African Banking Corporation Zambia Limited T/A Atlas Mara. Registered Commercial Bank
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]