Jobs at:Lactalis Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Among other responsibilities, you are expected to:
• Ensuring smooth running of the laboratory and delivering of timely and accurate results thereby upholding a high product quality standard.
• Planning for and carrying out experiments whilst employing aseptic techniques and collecting samples for analysis.
• Testing for microbial contamination and confirm consumer safety of finished products and their readiness for release on the market.
• Culturing, tracking and analysing microbial growth
• Recording and documenting data from all experiments and tests carried out.
• Keeping track of the usage of resources/materials in the microbiology laboratory.
• Carrying out trouble shooting techniques/re-tests in products returned to the company due to quality problems.
• Verifying the quality of raw milk received by analysing its bacterial load for payment purposes.
• Analysing the microbial content of air and water within the company and report any deviations.
• Carrying out random hygiene check-ups on operators and packers.
• Ensuring effective CIP to be done on the machines, monitor physical cleanliness of the production area and swab the space for microbial check.
• Checking and verifying the temperatures of all the equipment used in the microbiology laboratory.
• Ensuring good housekeeping in the microbiology laboratory and monitoring the cleanliness of tankers.
• Carrying out tests outlining pasteurisation efficiency
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]