Human Resource Officer
Jobs at:KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: HR Officer
Closes: July 30, 2021
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
• Provide input towards development of HR Strategies, Policies & Procedures.
• Ensure effective implementation of human resources strategies, policies and procedures
• Ensure continuous job analysis for the purpose of maintaining updated role profiles for all the positions in the Company.
• Provision of industrial relations advice and guidance to line managers and maintain constant liaison with the union officials on issues affecting employees
• Provide advice to line managers on HR best practices to promote consistency in the implementation of HR policies
Coordinate training activities to ensure that all the training and development plans are well implemented according to the established policies and procedures.
• Promote effective communication at all levels between the company and its stakeholders to ensure effective industrial relations.
• Coordinate the constant review of human resources policies in order to update the staff manual for effective and efficient implementation of all activities.
Qualifications / Experience & Skills
• Diploma or degree in Human Resource Management/Social Science or related discipline.
• 2 to 3 years’ work experience in a similar position with at least 1 years at senior level.
• Paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources
• Practical knowledge in HR software.
• Excellent knowledge of the current Zambian labour laws.
• Current Membership of the ZIHRM.
• Excellent analytical and evaluation skills, good command of both oral and written communication
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]