Human Resource Intern
Jobs at:Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
26 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
KEDA would like to recruit 1 x Human Resource Intern for its new operations in the Lusaka Multi-Facility Economic Zone (LMFEZ).
Number of Vacancies: 1
Report to: Human Resource Manager
We are looking for Human Resource Intern to provide and deliver efficient and quality Work.
• Handling employee records
• Updating the HR database with current information.
• Time & Attendance sheet compilation
• Assisting with coordinating HR projects
• Filing system management
• Other duties given by the Human Resources Manager
• Required Skills and Competencies
• Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Social Science from a recognized institution
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong commitment to customer service.
• Age 25 to 30
• Member of ZIHRM
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]