- Conduct all talent acquisition processes to ensure the recruitment of the right talent for the HRBP’s assigned business unit and support in departmental on-boarding;
- Implementation of people plan and agenda in line with the companywide HR and assigned Business Unit strategy;
- Management of informal and formal disciplinary and grievance procedures and providing line support for disciplinary processes;
- Give required support in the employee separation and off boarding process;
- Manage relevant assigned Business Unit headcount, workforce planning and people data;
- Manage people change/transformation and support while building change capacity and capability within business unit;
- Equip Business units and assigned functional areas with appropriate people management tools and knowledge to effectively manage at the line level;
- Implementation of the various HR services across the HR employee cycle within assigned Business Unit such as employee engagement action planning, talent management, performance management, and learning & needs analysis;
- Coordinate HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented and high performing superior workforce in assigned function and HR functional area;
- Provide support in facilitating restructuring projects and ensuring compliance with organization design and change management methodologies;
- Support the learning and organization development team and departments in preparation of job profiles, sufficiently prepared to enable effective job design and job evaluations; and
- Work with HR Senior Managers and Group in respective areas of specialization in addition to giving support to Business Units such as Talent Management, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Diversity and Inclusion programmes, Reward and Recognition programmes, union engagements and Industrial Relations.
· Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology; or any relevant field.
· Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience as an HR generalist.
· Experience working in an area other than HR is an added advantage.
· Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZIHRM).
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com .