- Company: Lusaka International Community School
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Based in Lusaka, Zambia, Lusaka International Community School (LICS) is a co-educational, secular, fee-paying, non-profit school, which provides an internationally recognised education to a culturally diverse, globally minded student body in a caring and supportive learning environment. LICS holds in high esteem its vision statement which is to “maximise the potential of future world citizens”.
LICS is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia and is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ; it is also the largest international school in the region.
We are seeking to appoint a Specialist Head of Secondary English with effect 1 January 2021 (or as soon as possible there after).
- Be up to date with the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) KS3, IGCSE and A-Level English curriculum and assessment standards.
- Previous Middle Leadership (minimum 2 years) is essential
- Registration with a Teachers’ Accreditation / Registration Body e.g TCZ.
- Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record.
- Have a sense of humour.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ relevant teaching experience.
- Additional qualifications relevant to the role.
Please visit our website (www.lics.sch.zm) and fill in the online application form which can be found on the Career Opportunities page under Information and upload your C.V by Friday 4th December, 2020 , Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Potential employees will be subject to full security vetting.