Guidance and Counselling Teacher – Intern
Jobs at:St Ignatius College
Deadline of this Job:
06 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
St Ignatius College is a private non – profit Catholic Jesuit Secondary school located in ibex Hill Lusaka (Zambia) and wholly owned by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). The College is seeking for an Intern who is a dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and qualified individual in Guidance and counselling department who believes in the mission, vision and Jesuit tradition
• Counsel’s students individually and in small groups for specifically identified needs including personal, academic and vocational growth.
• Meets with students to provide information on curricular and extra-curricular alternatives and the career goals to which they may lead.
• Assists students in making appropriate vocational choices.
• Assists students and parents in the preparation and processing of college, external examination registration and participates actively in enrolment processes and orientations of students and parents.
• Minimum of 3 years of teaching in a classroom or hold a teaching credential prior to being certified in school counseling.
• Diploma or a Degree in psychology and Counselling or a related field.
• Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, teachers, school administrators, parents, and community representatives.
• Must possess the ability to work under pressure and effectively plan, organize and coordinate work independently.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please submit your application letter, copies of your professional and academic qualifications, and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) together with your certified national identity/registration card to:
The Human Resource Officer
St. Ignatius College
P.O. Box 34114
Email: [email protected]
Deadline for applications: May 6, 2022.