Deadline of this Job:
19 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, May 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Manage application fraud risk by utilising various fraud detection and fraud prevention methods and systems to reduce and minimise fraud losses.SOPs. Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Kenya. Please contact Reward for details.
• Monitor, observe, and action each application in the queue on daily basis.
• Analyse debit card transaction with the effective use of transaction fraud monitoring system to track risk transactions and action them proactively to prevent fraud losses.
• Perform necessary desktop investigations on suspicious applications & transactions.
• Update proper diary notes for future tracking of the activity on each case.
• Update the central black list data base utilizing articles in various newspapers, news bulletin, D&G outcomes etc.
• Operate fraud detection system & other fraud detection systems
• Conduct sampling on various products as per Fraud sampling policy.
• Conduct detailed investigations into suspicions applications transactions & proceed into action to eliminate any fraudulent activities that may occur
• Support in investigating incidents as required by Fraud Operations Manager with un-limitation to fraud, money laundering, compliance, integrity issues employees wrong doing…etc.
• Produce investigation detailed report(s) as required.
• Assist the Field Team with the information sought by them for further action on investigations
• Support in pre-employment screening process as required.
• Support the Fraud Management Team in the Fraud Awareness Campaigns
• Ensure timely submission of local and ARO returns.
• Inform the stake holders of the action to be taken post Sybrin (Retail loans and Credit cards) review and confirmations
• Prepare following MIS :
o Daily Action Taken MIS
o Monthly MIS
o Suggest triggers to modify existing rules during case analysis
o Application Action Summary MIS
• Generating triggers for detailed investigation based on the fraud alerts reviewed
• Ensure all processes are carried out within given turn around times as per the procedure manuals and Service level agreements.
• Update Manager if there is a need to perform external field investigation.
• Ensure Monthly Regulatory Reports/ Returns are accurately accomplished and delivered to regulatory institutions within the stipulated period.
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Absa Operational Risk Framework and internal Absa Policies and Standards.
• Conduct monthly snap checks and reviews requested for by the business
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Law, Military Science and Security (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now