Job Summary: The foreman will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and supervision of the road construction personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervise the road construction crew daily and assist a team of heavy equipment operators to build road projects
· Provide hands-on training as required
· Manage project start-up
· Manage and coordinate activities
· Read, interpret, and understand construction drawings and specifications
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Diploma in Civil/Highway engineering
· Minimum of Eight (8) years of related experience, including three (3) years supervisory experience in construction experience, or related field
· Registered member of Engineering Institute of Zambia
· Good understanding of the road construction industry
· Good Communication and writing skills
· Effective communication, leadership and problem-solving skills
· Project management skills are essential.
Your application letter should specify your contact details including contact telephone numbers(s), CV(s) with 3 (three) traceable references.
Your application letters should be sent to :