Fleet Document Controller Zambia
Jobs at:Alistair Group
Deadline of this Job:
20 June 2021
Within Zambia , Solwezi , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Fleet Document Controller Zambia
Job type: Full Time
Alistair Group, one of the fastest-growing entities in East and Southern Africa. We aim to make the industry work better in Africa. We are an asset-based organization run by a professional and highly experienced team focused on bringing an efficient, execution culture and best practice to our customers’ operations
• Collect Proof of payment documents from either fleet teams, client liaisons and/border agents and ensure that they are uploaded before trucks arrive at the border.
• Submit a daily document upload report. Liaise with the IT team in case of any challenges with the document upload tools.
• Ensure pre alerts have been uploaded and submitted to the auditing team for audit and follow up with border agents to ensure they are received.
• Apply for and process BIVAC inspections
• Apply for and process COD/FERI documents
• Providing a support role to operations.
• A minimum of a Degree or Diploma in Business/Logistics/ or any other relevant discipline.
• Logistics experience is required in a similar role
• Ability to operate phone and email communication.
• Ability to work in a team
• Computer knowledge and data entry skills necessary to effectively complete job duties.
• Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress with somewhat limited information periodically.
• Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and evaluate problems and situations and draw logical conclusions and implement practical solutions
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.alistairgroup.com .