Jobs at:Astro Tech
Deadline of this Job:
14 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role’s responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
Key Duties And Responsibilities.
• Financial Planning.
• Taxation analytics & Tax Planning
• Treasury and Cash Flow Planning
• Financial analysis
• Team Management
Experience And Education Required.
• First degree in Accounting plus a professional qualification
• A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
• At least 3 years working experience as a Finance manager or any other related post.
• Tech and Financial industry experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]