Energy Efficiency Program-Technical Advisor
Jobs at:Prospective Management Overseas (PMO)
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2021
Within Zambia , Zambia , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Technical Assistance support for the financial agreement Zambia Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Transformation (ZE2ST) program
Global objective The current service contract will offer technical assistance to the Zambian Authorities to maximize the impact of the ZE2ST programme by shaping its content, targeting its scope and releasing first stages of the programme
• University degree in engineering. Demonstratable knowledge of waste water treatment, renewable energy and biogas production (reference projects / experts CVs);
• General professional experience:
• At least 6 years of proven experience on renewable energy including solar production
Specific Professional Experience:
• Experience on at least 2 successful projects/ programmes involving development of technical and/ or pre-feasibility studies for solar photovoltaic plants.
• Successful experience as technical project manager in completing technical energy audits and/or completing due diligence to water utilities (or equivalent) will be an advantage.
• Successful experience as technical project manager in developing and preparing technical design project for international tenders (FIDIC or international equivalent) will be an advantage.
• At least 3 years in the field of international cooperation and development, including at minimum of 2 short-term missions in developing countries will be considered an asset Knowledge of procedures for EU procedures will be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of and previous experience in Southern African region, notably in Zambia will be an advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 212/1476/201B/DA in subject.
Please click here to apply.