Data Input Clerk
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills
• Gather, compile, and verify information and enter it accurately into documents such as reports, presentations or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
• Code and sort documents so they can be accurately processed or filed. Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
• Respond to, or redirect, routine inquiries from external or internal sources about the organization, its activities, or processes so inquiries are answered promptly and accurately.
• Communicate with internal/ external sources regarding deliveries, stocks, pricing, invoices and ensuring day to day office activities run smoothly.
• Capture and enter into TRACK data from run sheets on a daily basis
• Send daily performance reports to all relevant officials before 09:00 hrs
• Report all inconsistencies on checklists/run sheets
• Daily filing of all completed checklists
• Print and distribute to all reports as required
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed
• Proficient touch-typing skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Effective communication skills
1+ year experience in a relevant field
Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel
Diploma in relevant field
Computer literate with proven Computer skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://sandvik.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/sandvik-jobs/job/Lumwana-Contract/Data-Input-Clerk_R0036950-1