Customs Operations Supervisor
Jobs at:CEVA Logistics Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, June 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Customs Operations Supervisor
Reports to: National Customs Manager
The Centralized Clearing Supervisor will oversee the operations of the Centralized Hub manage Hub staff and make sure that quality service delivery is provided to clients in terms of customs Clearance of goods and services at all costs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Deliver a good service to our existing and new clients.
• Sending of monthly report.
• Make sure that worksheets are provided to clients on time
• Putting pre clearance of goods as a priority
• Knowledgeable of the Customs Tarif codes
• Good decision Maker
• Motivation of Staff
• Link between ZRA and Management.
• Any other Customs related matter.
• Grade 12 certificate/ Advanced Certificate or Diploma in Clearing, Forwarding and Shipping Management
• Not Less than 4 years’ experience in Customs Industry.
• Good communication skill
• Able to use the ZRA Asycuda system.
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Computer Literate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Qualified persons should apply by sending their application letter, school certificates and curriculum vitae with contact number(s). Ensure that all contents are sent in a single document before 11th June 2021 Please send email applications, stating a position as a Customs Operations Supervisor you are applying for in the subject line, to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted