Jobs at:CEVA Logistics
Deadline of this Job:
12 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What Are You Going To Do?
• You will be reporting to the Copperbelt Manager
• Provide correct and accurate quotations & invoices to clients
• Provide updates to the clients via tracking reports for all incoming & out going goods
• Update all transactions in Cargowise
• Must be conversant with Microsoft Office
• Invoice in Cargowise for all Ndola & Kitwe related jobs
• Provide clients with invoices for all jobs done
• Follow up with clients on payments
• Coordinate the cargo release process
• Work hand in hand with the clearing dept on all clients transactions
• Any other operations related duties that will be assigned to you by your supervisor.
What Are We Looking For?
• A strong and excellent knowledge of all facets of the Ceva/ Logistics Business
• Vast knowledge in Cargowise
• Excellent interpersonal and Communication skill
• Flexibility in working hours
• Three-years related experience
What Do We Have To Offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role
About Tomorrow We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .