Corporate and Investment Banking Analyst
Jobs at:Atlas Mara
Deadline of this Job:
28 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Designation: Corporate and Investment Banking Analyst
Reporting Line: Head CIB Analysis
Business Unit: Corporate and Investment Banking
To analyse credit data and financial statements so that you can determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
Key Outputs & Responsibilities
Accurate, timely analysis and processing of Corporate Credit Applications
• Collect relevant information and process credit applications in line with bank policy to reduce audit exceptions.
• Analyse credit proposals and ensure they conform to policy and the risk & return parameters to ensure that there are no policy breaches.
• Assess, review and make recommendations to appropriate committees on credit requests in line with agreed risk acceptance criteria.
• Adherence to governance, regulatory and compliance requirements
• Remain abreast of new legislation and the potential impacts there of.
• Comply with regulatory requirements and internal control frameworks.
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Provide constructive support and advice to the business to assist them to structure transactions that comply with the bank’s credit policy framework.
• Build strong internal and external relationships, displaying sound abilities to communicate at all levels.
• Build relationships with peers across the group that will facilitate the achievement of business goals.
• Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with group values
• Achievement of results through strong internal and external partnerships.
• Plan and manage own workflow, anticipating obstacles, juggling priorities and following through on objectives within agreed time-frames and according to quality standards.
• Display skill at mentoring/coaching others and resolving conflict.
Experience & Qualifications
• Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
• Relevant Business / Financial Degree.
• 3+ years’ experience preferably in the Banking sector.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.