Jobs at:Armaguard Security Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Armaguard Security Limited is looking for suitably qualified Controllers who will be responsible for acknowledging and processing all alarm signals received in the control room. The controllers will work under control room supervisor and the alarms control Manager to provide support and ensure the smooth running of all control room procedures.
• To ensure rapid response vehicles are dispatched immediately when there is an activation and ensure all movements are monitored and recorded accordingly.
• Follow up and monitor vehicle movements at all times
• To relay all information that requires immediate attention of Management.
• To answer telephone calls in the control room from customers and escalate them to the supervisors immediately.
• Report any alarm incidents that occur immediately by following the SOPs for the particular site.
Skills and Qualifications
• Full grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits or better in Mathematics and English
• A minimum of a Diploma in Computer studies
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving ability;
• Team-working skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Proficiency in word processing MS Office
• Clean criminal record
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter, CV and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Armaguard Security Limited
P.O Box 30179
Kindly note that applications sent via email will NOT be considered, only HARD COPY applications will be considered.
Closing date of receiving applications is 30 April 2022. Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]