Jobs at:Alloy Steel & Construction Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Design, prepare and/or review drawings and plans, specifications and cost estimates for civil works.
• Construction record keeping and filing.
• Ensure all monitoring and surveillance equipment is in good working condition for Civil Engineering structures
• Analyse monitoring data and produce reports
• Prepare progress and completion reports as required.
• Supervise and monitor the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
• Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
Minimum required qualification
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Registered member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
• Minimum 3 years experience in Civil Engineering Projects.
Will be required to travel out of town frequently to stay on site. Expats with Resident Permit status can apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their resume, references, qualifications, Identification, as well as a cover letter to the following email address [email protected]
Mention your current salary and notice period.