Child Development Officer
Jobs at:Korea Food for the Hungry International (KFHI)
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Korea Food for the Hungry International (KFHI) in conjunction with YoungNak Christian Community School
• Diploma or Degree in Social Work/Adult Education from a well-recognized institution.
• Grade twelve certificate
• Has a good heart, teaching attributes and a vision for the children and community development.
• Computer literate (word, excel, and PowerPoint).
• Must Live in Ndola
• Must be very faithful and honest.
• Vibrant in English, Lamba, Bemba (Especially Bemba)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Note: Only those who have done social work or related (Community Development etc are encouraged to apply to the email address below)
Closing date: 1 1th June 2021
Kindly Attach the following documents when applying
• Motivation Letter
• Evidence of Tertiary Education
• Grade Twelve Results