Chief Security Officer
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
19 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Chief Security Officer will oversee facility security to protect all company assets, managing and/or implement security protocols related to the storage of confidential information documents and Property.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Planning and Conducting Security Management Training
• Monitoring breaches by carrying out investigations, patrols and doing checks and balances
• Formulating and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Managing CCTV operations -planning security camera installations points and ensuring that down-times or malfunctions are swiftly attended to
• Ensuring total safety and security of the environment, properties, information and employee or clients/visitors.
• Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
• Control budgets for security operation and monitor
• Investigate and resolve issues
• Create a report for management on the security status
• Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
• Secure company property and boundaries
• Identify security initiatives and standards.
• Ensure security is maintained and updated.
• Implement video surveillance
• Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
• Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
• Investigate security breaches.
• Develop risk management assessments.
Qualification and Experience
• Degree with Security Management or equivalent
• 5 – 10 years’ work experience in Security Management
• Must have proven work experience for well-established Security Firm, Military or Police Services
• Must have undergone military or Police training
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and integrity
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: [email protected] and copy in [email protected]
Note that , all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Do not send certificates at this stage