The successful Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for:
- Leading capital raising for the group and its subsidiaries, positioning the business to grow in new and existing regions.
- Serving as the chief spokesperson in investor and stakeholder management.
- Monitoring all cash management needs, investments, financial reporting and budgeting to drive the company’s financial strategies.
The client is seeking a Chief Financial Officer who has :
- A Master’s degree in accounting, business accounting or finance from a leading global institution
- 10+ year’s experience in finance leadership roles
- Expertise in obtaining capital beyond traditional lines of credit as well as experience managing institutional investors and corporate stakeholders.
- Experience with corporate finance and mergers & acquisitions
- Executive experience in the industrial and FMCG models in sub-Saharan Africa is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com .