Jobs at:Reba Industrial Corporation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2021
Within Zambia , Chambishi , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, June 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Testing the proper functionality in the equipment installed unto vehicles,
• Manage components and control systems.
• Making sure all components act in accordance with one another.
• Change parts and retest systems.
• Checking for malfunctions and do repairs.
• Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles and plant
• Repair parts and equipment when needed
• Maintain and repair various kinds of petrol and diesel engine motor vehicles
• Order for parts and equipment as necessary
• Liaise with agents and manufacturers on problems in order to achieve an efficient repair
• Complete all documentation and receipts, including inspection sheets, and applies signatures as appropriate
• Identify repairs required via unfair wear and tear, and advice the service manager and foreman mechanic
• Undertake required training(s)
• Work within a realistic time.
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Diploma or Better in Auto Electrician from a Recognized University
• Minimum of 2 Years’ Experience
• Able to work under pressure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet these qualifications, please email your Application Letter with Curriculum Vitae in a single PDF file to [email protected] .
Note: If you do not hear from us within 14 Days consider your application as unsuccessful.