Audit Financial Clerk
- Preparation of IFRS compliant financial statements for various sectors.
- Timely delivery of financial statements within set deadlines.
- Attending and addressing review queries on financial statements.
- Providing exceptional client service.
- Reporting to the respective Engagement Managers
- A general degree or diploma
- Atleast one years’ experience in accounting
- Experience with excel, caseware is an added advantage
- Excellent typing skills as well as strong analytical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and develop priorities to ensure that work is completed with a high degree of accuracy within the context of completing deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for career progression
All applications should be sent to [email protected] not later than Friday 10th December 2021. Visit our website www.bdo.co.zm for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected] .