- Company: Zambia Revenue Authority
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Zambia
Reporting to the Security Officer, the job holder will provide security to specific Zambia Revenue Authority premises and property in order to ensure maximum security against thefts and vandalism.
- Ensures that the Authority property is well guarded at all times;
- Controls and regulates visitors entering and leaving the Authority premises;
- Patrols the assigned beat and makes sure that there are no unauthorized people or trespassers;
- Arrests offenders/thieves found with Authority property or damaging installation or equipment and hands them over to Supervisors for further action; and
- Records events during the shift in the occurrence book and briefs the Supervisor on the same.
- Grade twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (GCE) equivalent;
- Certificate in Military Training/Police Training, Basic Security Training, Advanced Security Training or Equivalent; and
- Two (2) years work experience in a related role.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High levels of integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills – Word, excel
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and job competencies should apply attaching their detailed CVs, copies of academic/professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.