Jobs at:Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To undertake accounting duties within prescribed policies and procedures in order to support Tyre king Limited operations and objectives. The post is responsible for ensuring data is transcribed from source documents and made available for incorporation into Financial Statements, the Management of creditors and ensuring that all payments are prepared and posted to the relevant cash books in a timely manner
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Check and scrutinize supplier invoices for accuracy before posting them to their respective ledgers,
• Ensure that petty cash expenses are posted correctly and that petty cash is maintained on float basis and submit for checking and updating immediately after it is reimbursed,
• Make electronic, cheque and cash payments,
• Ensure Napsa, PAYE, NHIMA and ERB returns are is submitted and payments for the same are made by the 10th of every month,
• Ensure WHT is submitted by the 14th of every month.
• Reconcile, Pay and Manage Workers Compensation account,
• Filling of PACRA Annual returns.
• Ensure compliance certificates from statutory bodies are collected and filed.
• Posting of electronic and cheque payments to the cash book,
• Make expense analysis for main operational expenses and submitting to the Accountant by the 2nd of every month,
• Maintain fixed asset register and keep it up to date
• Preparation and circulating of a weekly payments schedule
• Reconciliation of the supplier (creditor/payables) accounts by the 5th of every month.
• Preparation of monthly Payroll and printing of payslips.
• Preparation of records for the year-end external Audit.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
1. At least ACCA/CIMA/CA Zambia level II.
2. Member of ZICA.
3. Knowledge of NAVISION Accounting software and Microsoft office.
4. Three years relevant work experience in a busy accounts office.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Good organizational and Leadership skills with the ability to work in a team
7. Must be Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Send your detailed CV which includes three referees, qualification certificates and a cover letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job, to The Human Resource Manager, Lusaka, email to [email protected] .
Closing date: 11th October 2021. Clearly state in the subject line the position you are applying for, e.g; Accounts Assistant Application.