Jobs at:Law Firm
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a law firm is looking for an assistant accountant to join our team. The Assistant accountant is to report to the finance manager and deal with routine clerical and accounting tasks, preparing budgets, reports etc.
• Assisting in preparing firm’s annual budget and departmental budgets.
• Preparation of revenue reports
• Management and storage of accounting documents i.e. outstanding or missing vouchers and supporting documents e.g. receipt and invoices.
• Capturing daily transactions
• Bank reconciliations
• Posting and reconciling debtors, creditors, Petty cash and Bills
• Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
• Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
• Assisting in preparation of statutory accounts.
• Degree in finance, or related fields.
• Specialized Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in a similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Detail oriented
• Strong bookkeeping skills and knowledge in business math.
• Understanding of budgetary principles
• Strong written and oral communications
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates can send their applications via mail to [email protected] before the 30th of October 2021.