The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
· Implements customer base segmentation, analysis, and tracing;
· Performs Data preparation from various sources to feed into the CVM campaign platform as part of the regular CVM campaigns;
· Performs Campaign Performance Reporting and Rationalization;
· Generates customer insights based on data analysis and identifying new revenue opportunities;
· Performs products/portfolio analysis and recommends appropriate actions;
· Provides insights on competitive landscape and market dynamics;
· Develops various Dashboards/Reports: Daily, Weekly, Monthly;
· Builds Predictive & Propensity models pertaining to key CVM aspects such as Churn management and ARPU, and RGS enhancement;
· Works with the BI Team to analyse and profile customers and extract insights critical to drive Customer Lifecycle Management;
· Works with internal business stakeholders and other cross functional teams to support CVM Unit.
· Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
· Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or IT/ Engineering Degree;
· At least 3 years’ experience of working in the telecommunications sector or fast-moving industry in areas of data/analytics, customer value management or pricing;
· Proficient in BI tool including but not limited to Excel, Power BI, SQL, Python;
· Data Analytics/SQL Certification is an added advantage;
· Proficiency in writing and optimising SQL queries a Must.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com .