Jobs at:Chalo Trust School
Deadline of this Job:
24 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chalo Trust School is looking for a qualified, experienced, sober and highly motivated staff to fill up the following vacant position;
Secondary School Teacher
Agricultural Sciences/Integrated Sciences
A combination of the above listed subjects would be welcome and we would encourage teachers to apply for the vacancy.
All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
• Must be a Christian.
• Must be a degree holder with at least 3 years teaching experience or a diploma holder with at least 4 years teaching experience and a track record of good results.
• Must be able to teach both junior and senior secondary classes and must be familiar with IGCSE syllabus and carrying out School Based Assessments.
• Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
• Must be registered with TCZ and have a practicing license.
• Must be ready to start work immediately.
• Must preferably older than 30 Years of age.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Application Documents Should Be Physical Copies Delivered To The School.
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, together with their CVs and copies of certificates and academic qualifications to the addresses indicated below or bring them in person to Chalo Trust School located next to Hybrid Poultry Farm in Chamba Valley.
Chalo Trust School
P.O. Box 35241,