3Comunications and Outreach Officers
Jobs at:Blackdot Media Limited
Deadline of this Job:
23 July 2021
Within Zambia , Mansa, Kasama & Chinsali , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Comunications and Outreach Officers
Blackdot Media Ltd seeks to recruit “Communications and Outreach Officer” to be based in Chinsali (1), Mansa (1) and Kasama (1) to support communications and media activities.
Among other responsibilities, the successful candidate will be expected to:
• Plan, implement, and assess communication and outreach activities in order to raise visibility of the campaign themes.
• Support the implementation of communication and advocacy strategy through a robust quarterly communication plan.
• Make scheduled site visits to project sites in order to document the status of the project activities.
• Support the implementation of a stakeholder engagement plan including brokering of professional relationships with local leaders, influencer’s and opinion leaders.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Full Grade Twelve (12) certificate with five O levels including Mathematics and English.
• Minimum of a Diploma in communications, journalism, public relations, or a closely related field (essential). A Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years’ demonstrated experience in communications and outreach work such as stakeholder engagement, advocacy, community mobilization, coordination of road shows and other information dissemination outreach activities (essential).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
• Strategic and creative mindset.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 144
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
A full job description can be found here: www.blackdot.co.zm/careers
Applications must be addressed to the:
Group Human Resources Manager
Blackdot Media Ltd
Closing date: Friday 23rd July 2021
Blackdot Media is an equal opportunity employer, women are particularly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]