2 Project Assistants
Jobs at:Zambian Association of Emerging Enterprises
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Zambian Association of Emerging Enterprises is a service-oriented organization established with a vision of creating a first class integrated business services for Small and Medium Enterprises in Zambia.
Our goal is to support Small and Medium Enterprises and those emerging with consultancy services. These services range from helping; SMEs to form cooperatives, access grants, technical support, formalizing business operations, human resource support, acting as the bridge between SMEs and the government and stakeholders that support the agenda. Turning ideas into working business ventures and collaborating with angel investors, venture capitalists and government to help entrepreneurs scale up their business.
We are looking for volunteers with suitable qualifications to fill up the positions of Project Assistants. Volunteers will be compensated with a stipend.
• Write letters and send them to appropriate bodies, and receive incoming mails
• Create specific strategies for easier and effective execution of projects
• Maintain contacts with potential stakeholders who may be interested in investing in projects
• Supervise tasks assigned to project workers as instructed by the director
• Supervise project workers and ensure that they stick to project specification and guidelines
• Keep records of all information related to project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management
• Draft project proposal ideas and present them to the director with convincing proof for approval
• Intermediate between the director and other workers to prevent agitations that may hinder the smooth flow of project execution
• Draft project budget on a monthly basis and ensure that it meets all necessary protocols
A Diploma/ Degree in Project Management or any related field.
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to manage time effectively.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]