Jobs at:Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co; Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POSITIION: MACHINIST -2 VACANCIES
JOB INTENT: To machine components in line with Hitachi standards/specifications. Interpret engineering drawings and use a wide range of machine tools.
REPORTS TO: Supervisor – Machine Shop
BRANCH: Reman Lusaka
• Must be able to perform various machining operations using all standard machine tools with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to do JIG and fixture designing.
• Must be able to interperet engineering Drawings.
• Be able to understand Limits and Fits.
• Must have knowledge to Dismantle, Asses, Assemble components e.g. speed reduction, gear boxes and any Related Components.
• Must be able to analyse components and machine to suit the prevailing situation at sites.
• Must be able to do crack detecting, repair and heat treatment.
• Must be able to perform Critical measurements.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Certificate in Machining from a government recognised Institution.
• Advanced Certificate in Mechanical engineering with proven machining experience will be added advantage.
• Must be a member of Engineering Institution of Zambia with a practicing certificate for this current year.
• 4 years experience in mining, engineering or any related industries.
• Must be of sober character and Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Safety Standards
• Knowledge of component failure analysis.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter written in own handwriting to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co; Ltd.
KK International Airport road plot 2350/M
P.O. Box 30182, Lusaka.
Or email in a single document to; [email protected] .
The closing date for applicants is Monday 26th July, 2021.
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.