Closing Date: 2021/07/23
Reference Number: CCB210716-17
Job Title: TECHNICAL TRAINING CONTROLLER
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country: Zambia
Location – Province: Not Applicable
Location – Town / City: Lusaka
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia requires the services of a Technical Training Controller. This is technical workshop based role to coordinate as well as provide proactive and effective technical training and development employees in the CCBZ Manufacturing function, in line with organisational requirements. This position reports to Packaging Engineer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate technical competency acquisition against development objectives for employees in manufacturing including artisans, machine specialist, process operators, among other roles.
- Assess candidates to determine competency.
- Schedule training with delegates and their managers.
- Utilize integrated learning techniques, (use of handouts, texts, visual aids, exercises etc).
- Draft training schedules in consultation with subject matter experts including external training provider.
- Control training expenses within training budget.
- Follow laid down /agreed curriculum for all training interventions.
- Administer written and practical tests.
- Observe trainees in application of learning principles.
- Support trainees /employees to do self-study of applicable plant related modules.
- Write performance report and evaluate trainees’ performance.
- Compile monthly, quarterly, and annual training reports.
- Administer all training and learning records.
- Participate in various meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain useful information.
- Intergrade useful information into training programs
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude and willingness to take on multiple tasks and projects
- An aptitude for numerical and data analysis
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Strong understanding of the Production process
- Exposure to Operational Excellence practices
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum requirement: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Packaging.
- Hands on experience in the engineering workshop with background as mechanical or electrical artisan.
- Supervisory experience in the engineering environment will be an added advantage.
- Certificate/Diploma in teaching practice will be an added advantage.
- Preferably minimum 12 years and above in a similar role
- Great Communication Skills
- Information and knowledge management.
- Good technical skills, including engineering workshop skills.
- Experience in Electrical/mechanical Equipment e.g Compressors, refrigeration systems, Electrical Distribution systems, Motors & drives.
- Experience in Asset care management
- Great interpersonal Skills
To apply for this job please visit ccba.erecruit.co .