About TNM Limited:
TNM Limited is an international civil engineering company, that is constantly looking the way to improve people’s lives through engineering, sustainability, and innovation.
With a proven worldwide track in more than 23 countries TNM Limited offers a broad range of services, engineering, technical assistance, technology, supervision, and designs in the field of water, environment, building, smart cities, IT, mining, energy, regulatory compliance and especially in the field of roads and transportation.
TNM in currently seeking for an International Resident Pavement Engineer able to be part of our Civil Engineering Team in the development of a OPRC project in Zambia, Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Highway or Civil Engineering.
- Fluent in English language.
- A minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in pavement design and road engineering materials.
- A minimum of Six (6) years’ experience in road construction works and materials technology in developing countries, preferably in Southern Africa.
- Relevant experience in soil and materials testing both in the laboratory and in the field, especially related to road construction.
- Be a registered member of a recognized professional body, e.g., Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .