- Coordination with customary departments to achieve quality control KPI’s.
- Monitor the operations of the QCX/Robolab using the QCX software.
- Track and double shoot errors in the Robolab using specified functionalities in the QCX/Robolab software.
- Raw mix design by using available raw materials and fuels.
- Ensure results are accurately interpreted and relevant actions are taken where necessary.
- Ensure Robolab equipment’s are properly calibrated as scheduled.
- Maintain accurate and up-to date records/data for all sample analysis and interpretation.
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment by participating in safety programs and by conducting laboratory safety audits.
- Manage inventory of chemicals and laboratory items including glassware in the laboratory stores and request for new supplies where necessary.
- Implementation of statutory standard s requirements and liaising with agencies involved.
- Assist in the management of ISO and other quality management systems in the unit.
- Provide adequate training to subordinate staff.
- Prepare periodic Robolab tests reports and activity reports for the attention of the Head Quality & Control Assurance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head Quality Control & Assurance.
Education and Work Experience:
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry/B. E Chemical Engineering or relevant Discipline.
- Minimum of 5-10 year’s relevant work experience in cement industry quality control laboratory.
- Valid practicing license from the Engineering Institute of Zambia
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: