We are hiring!
Job Title: Staff Development Officer
In this position you will be responsible for improving the skills and efficiency of our 500-strong staff using digital tools and platforms. You are tech savvy and are working or have worked in a similar
position for at least three years in a company with more than 300 employees.
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to:
- Identify training needs within the Bank through intense consultation with Heads of Departments
- Design and deliver trainings on a range of digital platforms
- Follow up on completion and success rates and report to the Management on a monthly basis
- Manage the digital employee onboarding process on our employee engagement platform (Beekeeper)
- Keep digital employee data up to date on our various digital platforms (Microsoft Navision, MS Teams, Beekeeper)
- Manage and report on the digital leave management process on the MS Navision platform
- Monitor and review the progress of new joiner’s probationary period
Your Minimum Qualifications and Competencies should be:
- Tech savvy with proven digital skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a company with more than 300 employees
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint, Office 365, One Drive, MS Teams, HR MIS and digital employee onboarding
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent level of English and fluency in local languages
If you are interested in this position, please submit your Letter of Interest and CV by following the link https://hr.abbank.co.zm/ by midnight on 13th June 2021
AB Bank is an equal opportunity employer Our values are: Simple Responsive Reliable
To apply for this job please visit hr.abbank.co.zm .