We are looking for a Data Analyst who will provide business insights to support the eTumba project based on data analysis and the production of business reports.
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to;
Support decision taking from business
- Analyze data and generate useful business reports by using BI tools (in particular Qlik Sense), best-practice reporting standards and statistical methods.
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports using the BI tool Qlik Sense.
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Design the report and include tools that can help the audience easily digest the data, such as statistics, graphs, images and lists.
- Advice on the best methods to collect, analyze and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
Support and take over the scoring
- Collect all data available from various data sources.
- Document exhaustively characteristic of available data.
- Ensure regular and accurate update of database.
Cooperate with Scorecard consultant to take ownership of scorecard
- Support scorecard consultant in scorecard development.
- Take over scorecard management.
Manage scoring after go-live
- Monitor scorecard performance via reporting package.
- Perform scorecard adjustments as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies;
- B.Sc. in Statistics or Mathematics.
- Minimum of 2 years of data mining experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Power Point as well as profound knowledge in Rand SPSS.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Applicants must write an application letter clearly stating why they would be best suited for the position and also send their curriculum vitae attaching qualifications by following; https://hr.abbank.co.zm/ by 17.00hrs on 11th December, 2020.