We are looking for a Data Analyst who will provide business insights to support the eTumba project based on data analysis and the production of business reports.
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to:
Support decision taking from business
- Analyze data and generate useful business reports by using BI tools (in particular Qlik Sense), best-practice reporting standards and statistical methods.
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports using the BI tool Qlik Sense.
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Design the report and include tools that can help the audience easily digest the data, such as statistics, graphs, images and lists.
- Advise on the best methods to collect, analyze and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
Support and take over the scoring
- Collect all data available from various data sources.
- Document exhaustively characteristic of available data.
- Ensure regular and accurate update of database.
Coop erate with Scorecard consultant to take ownership of scorecard
- Support scorecard consultant in scorecard development.
- Take over scorecard management.
Manage scoring after go-live
- Monitor scorecard performance via reporting package.
- Perform scorecard adjustments as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies:
- B.Sc. in Statistics or Mathematics.
- Minimum of 2 years of data mining experience.
- Profound knowledge in SQL, R, SPSS and Qlik Sense.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Applicants must submit an application letter clearly stating why they would be best suited for the position and also send their curriculum vitae attaching qualifications by following https://hr.abbank.co.zm/ by 17.00hrs on 16th December, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit hr.abbank.co.zm .