at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Business Intelligence
- The design, development and maintenance of the knowledge and information management and business intelligence architecture.
Experience and qualifications
- BSc in Actuarial science, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics, or related quantitative degree.
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Business Intelligence solutions
- Ensure client retention and satisfaction by delivering a service that is consistent, seamless and error free.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members to ensure application of BI tools by facilitating sessions to collaborate with stakeholders about options for the solution.
- Provide high level input to vendor management and assists in resolving any disputes.
- Proactively deal with client queries within the agreed turn-around times to resolve Business Intelligence queries.
- Translate Business Strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant BI projects / BI initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Extract data from various sources and convert it into meaningful information that can enhance the effectiveness of business decisions
- Manage existing reports/dashboards through ongoing production of MIS outputs to ensure consistent information supply in the required format/frequency and by adding additional insight into information produced for clients to ensure a value added service to any information request to enhance business efficiencies.
- Analyse derived information to create value added knowledge of the bank’s products, channels, service levels, trends, or customers.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: